Alexander Richard Conway joined LOpSoc in 2012 during his second year of MEng Aerospace Engineering. Grade 8 with distinction at singing and on the saxophone, Alex played music with the Northamptonshire Music and Performing Arts Service and Prince William School extensively prior to coming to Southampton. Since then, he has performed in 4 LOpSoc including playing the role of Frederic in LOpSoc's award-winning production of "The Pirates of Penzance 2014".
-The Plane Guy
-Something about a nose cone
-Something about a house party
-Smashed two plasma balls during the runs of Iolanthe
History of Roles
|Iolanthe 2015 (Harrogate)||King of the Fairies|
|H.M.S. Pinafore 2015||Boatswain|
|Iolanthe 2015||King of the Fairies|
|Pirates of Penzance 2014 (Harrogate)||Frederic|
|Sweeney Todd 2014||Ensemble soloist|
|Pirates of Penzance 2014||Frederic|
|Ruddigore 2013 (Buxton)||Chorus|
|Double Feature 2013||Chorus|
- Beating the crap out of Jon North and Ian Wainwright with a riding crop at the Ruddigore 2013 after-party.
- Being violently ill at Emma Joy's birthday party.
- Being probed by Abby.
- His high-quality top-shelf aircraft porn.
- Having a castration in order to avoid having to dance on stage...mmmm it's so smooth down there. He now polishes it weekly with Mr Sheen
- Vomiting into a colander
- "I gave a guy some bad news so he shat in his hand and threw it at me."
- "Go on, guess what my favourite mark of spitfire is."
- "It's going to be moist on Sunday."
- "LOpSoc, we're the 'Quintessence of Fantasticalness'"